We are delighted to welcome our new Development Manager, Paul Kucewicz to the Danescroft Team!
Some facts about Paul;
– 5 years experience at Stockland – Australia’s largest diversified property group, in acquisitions and then a Development Manager on 2 major masterplanned communities
– 2 years at Knight Dragon as a Development Manager. Worked on Residential, Commercial and the Peninsula Place mixed-use scheme (£1 billion Santiago Calatrava project launched to the public)
– Recently chartered with the RICS in Project Management
– Bachelor of Applied Science in Property and Construction Management (1st Class Honours)
– Studied travel journalism whilst backpacking the world – wrote a couple of travel articles for matador.com
– English, Polish and currently learning Spanish
– Travelled the world for nearly 2 years and have experienced 50+ countries
– A big football fan. Keen Manchester United supporter!
– Table tennis (you’ll find him at Bounce on any given Sunday)
– Also enjoys writing and reading literature